The vision of Banwarilal Bhalotia College is to provide comprehensive education for
understanding human values, professionalism, social responsibilities and political awareness and inculcating a scientific state of mind in all sections of students, including scheduled castes,
scheduled tribes, other backward communities, economically poor students and religious
minorities, with special focus on female students.
1. We aim to provide profuse scope for versatile development of the youth, irrespective of caste, faith, gender, economical background, and religious or political affiliations.
2. To provide quality education to the students of all shifts and streams.
3. To develop academic programmes based on local/regional/national needs.
4. To pursue student-centric learning for self-development and skill development among students.
5. To nurture social and environmental awareness and responsibilities among students.
6. To introduce advanced technology in our existing academic system.
7. To create more affable atmosphere in the academic periphery.
"Education is the manifestation of perfection already in Man" : Swami Vivekananda
"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's needs but not every man's greed" : Mahatma Gandhi
"True teachers are those who help us think for ourselves" : Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan